I saw this posted on a FaceBook wall with 127 shares and 90 likes.
it appears that this placard means something to a lot of folks. However, I am left with several questions of concern.
- Is the claim in this poster true according to the promises of God?
- Where is this supported in the Holy Scriptures?
- Can this be demonstrated anywhere in the Holy Bible?
- Are there qualifiers to this saying that would make this statement true for some and false for others?
- Does this really reveal God’s “Simple Plan” for my life?
- Does God ever say that His plan for our lives would be simple?
I have witnessed and read a lot of good sounding statements that imply Christian principles and divine truths but that are actually void of any truth or substantive spiritual value.
It appears that folks are ready to believe and embrace anything rather than believe…
View original post 189 more words